
OK - you people are reading way to much into these blogs lately.
Some of you totally missd the point of the statue blog yesterday. I'm not going to get a Buddha statue to try to fill some kind of hole in my heart or my life. I never have any new believers over to my house anyway, and I don't reside in a surrounding where anything I might put up in my house has any religious significance or impact on anybody, including me. Hell - I can't even afford to buy a statue anyway, so please rest assured that all of this was academic in the first place. I just wanted to point out that I thought that I kind of like the fat happy Buddha statues and that I didn't consider it an idol. Good Gawd, y'all - lighten up.
As far as my feeling sick after I experience any arousal, it's got nothing to do with anybody but me. I'm not in any kind of committed relationship with anybody, and any time I get triggered I feel sick for a while afterwards. All my triggers (and former triggers - including ex-girlfriends) result in nausea so let's not try to blame it on one person in particular, OK? It's not one person - it's everybody, including myself.
Please don't add to whatever I might be going through, OK? I don't want or need arguing here, and as much as I love you guys' support please don't try to search for a deeper meaning or read into what I'm writing. I think I'm pitching it pretty clear, and I think I'm doing a good job of saying what I mean with no hidden agenda. And if you guys wanna take pot shots at each other, do it here - please don't send me any more e-mails telling me what you think _____ said or what ______'s problem is or what ________ needs to have said to them. Seriously - I have enough problems being feeling stuck in between people as it is. If you want to fight, post it here and fight among yourselves. Don't send it to me and expect a response. I'm not getting sucked into anything else here, and I'm not fighting unless I get paid. (My current required rate is $15 an hour.) And let's face it - I'd just rather fight for real. It's much more satisfying, and a lot less stressful for me.
That's it for today.
147

15 comments:
You could definitely charge more than $15/hr.
Sorry about the statue post. I wasn't reading into anything, just commenting. If I hacked somebody off, well, maybe they need to get a little Chris Farley statue.
;-)
So you're not dating Toni since Clara is out of the picture? People only give input because you ask. If you don't want it, I suggest you don't ask rather than being rude to those only trying to help in the first place.
Good luck, dude.
So you're not dating Toni since Clara is out of the picture?
I am not in any kind of committed relationship with Toni, nor did I "dump" Clara so that I could. I resent your implications.
You can give all the input you want, but please understand what I'm asking for when I do. Your opinions, which seem to have an agenda, don't seem to be addressing the real problem; instead, they seem to be focused on a passive/aggressive attack on Toni, which is wholly unsolicited, inappropriate and more than a little bitchy.
Please knock it off, OK? You aren't fooling me (or anybody else) SD.
My, that was well stated. I always thought you should have been a columnist.
Uh. I never said committed or dumped and your implication that I was implying anything was as unfounded as your jumping on your readers for extending responding with help that you ASKED for. I know you're dating Toni and thought it was relevant, but it obviously hits a nerve with you. Geez dude. Maybe you are "manstruating" or whatever you called it. Haven't tried to cause trouble, but will definitely think twice before responding to anything else written or asked for here.
I know you're dating Toni
REALLY?
And how did you obtain this tidbit of information, may I ask?
as far as your original question, I think my answer to the sick feeling my be something to the effect of this. I wonder if it is more an anticipation of doing something wrong or following old patterns. You now have the wisdom of what is right and dont want to mess that up no matter who it is with or without. I would be interestd in checking heart rate and blood preasure at these moments to see if you are truly having a physical reaction. Let me know if that was to deep or way way way off track or any other thoughts.
You're totally fine, Carley's Eyes.
I'll check my pulse & BP the next time it happens - good call.
I don't think you're way off at all.
Thank you :-)
I think having a physical response is not that abnormal. I've had physical responses to temptation before. Just so you know you're not wacky.
totally agree brandon. I was thinking that if the physical symptoms (increased blood rate and son on) are causing the nausia maybe working on preventing that from happening...working on relaxation techniques and so on. It might help get him through that moment...maybe?
Sugardaddy - I sense much fear in you. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Ian - Beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
An agenda, plain to see, sugardadday has.
Totally agree, carleys eyes. Sounds like a really good idea.
@Yoda
Hm. Do you sense the confusion in me? Because I have a lot of it. And I've heard that confusion leads to bewilderment, bewilderment leads to bafflement, and bafflement leads to perplexity. *q:=
I love you, Master Yoda.
Post a Comment