
This has been a rough week.
Finances.
Recovery.
Sobriety.
Diet.
Self control.
Self esteem.
Energy.
Work.
These are all things I feel like I'm losing ground on. I feel exhausted nearly all the time. I feel beaten down. I feel terribly apathetic and burned out professionally. I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I don't want to do anything. I'm broke as a churchmouse and I'm about to break my mortgage repayment plan and reap al the hel that's going to unleash. I haven't had a vacation that lasted longer than three days since 2001, and I'm tired of eating Sonic.
Ugh. This has been a rotten weeek. I'm still hanging in there, but it's been rough. I'm still going to fight on, though. It's all I know how to do.
Still 161.

1 comment:
We're all human, Ian. We all have struggles. You have support to help you pick yourself back up. Keep the faith were it needs to be!
And, remember those that read and pray for you that don't comment.
Its been a bad month, it'll pick up.
At least you aren't puking! :) Though, I would hold your hair for you, err, if you had any.
Post a Comment