Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A 3-course meal of Tuesday Silliness

The Appetizer
I realize last night that I do not have a Code Name, and that I cannot choose my own. Therefore, I summarily open the floor to your wildest and most outrageous suggestions. Feel free to comment anonymously if you think you have a funny one but don't want to say who you are ;-) The best ones will be put to a vote on Thursday.

The Main Course
Code Name Diamond lost her first top tooth this morning. The Tooth Fairy has been alerted.



The Dessert
On a message board I frequent, we had a picture from Saturday's shooting extravaganza that I felt warranted a funny caption. So far, we have the following. Feel free to contribute your own :-)


"If I may I say, you have nice man-boobs."

"You, sir, would not believe the look on his face when I perforated his left lung...priceless!"

"This is how we do it in my 'hood."

"Grab their neck like this and the kid never talks back again"

"Dear God! You're a mannequin!"

"Really? Just gonna pull the pin on one with me standin' here?"

......and I got a few, too.


"In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best."

"Grandpa fell down and he's getting back up!"

"When you get to hell, tell 'em Inky sent you!"

"SERENITY NOW!"

OK - enough for today. :-)

139

7 comments:

Steven said...

Duracell (You know, the Copper Top battery)

Carrot Top

Steven said...

And for the first photo caption:

I betcha I can shoot that camera right out of his hands from here.

brian said...

Duracell is good.

I like "The Washer" or just Code Name Cleaner.


or Code Name Tardy? |duck| *q:=

Ian said...

I betcha I can shoot that camera right out of his hands from here.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Code Name Toothbrush
Code Name Buy-a-Watch
Code Name Guardian
Code Name Limpiador (cleaner in Spanish, but not quite the same meaning

Code Name Cat Man
Code Name Power Drink
Code Name Planner

That's enough for now

Nathan said...

El Bala
Rojo Muerte ( I have no spanish skills)

Brandon and Jenny said...

Not bad!

it's Muerte Roja (death is a feminine noun and the adjective follows the noun in Spanish) and La Bala.

Or Don Balines (Mr. Buckshot)

word verification - frssydw

That's fun to say.