
To the ex-girlfriend I bothered a few nights ago.....
I was kinder to Clara and to Toni than I was to you. You were worth so much more than the barrage of garbage, dysfunction and lies I gave you. You have been through so much more (which I'm not going to elaborate on here) and only tried to tell me to stop the crazy cycle I was continuing to engage in and quit hurting people. I responded (drunkenly) to this by publicly divulging information about your marriage, called you a bitch, speculated on what you thought without any foundation, said "f__k you", and told everybody that you said what a jerk I was.
In retrospect, all you told me was to do the right thing; to man up, take responsibility for my behavior, be accountable, quit playing the victim, stand by my commitments, and be somebody that people could depend on. there's nothing wrong with that at all, and you were completely right.
I know you feel that I get off on all these people thinking I'm so mistreated by you, and how you're the villain and I'm the innocent victim of your "Jezebellish" ways. I will offer no argument against your perception. In your words, "it makes a good story, but its COMPLETELY untrue." I did not factor these elements into my drunken blog at all. The pain that I have caused other people still persists with you, and I can see how it comes across that the pain I have caused you either doesn't factor into what I say or it doesn't outweigh the attention you believe I still crave from it. You stand by her assertion that you have done nothing to me, and that you never have, and yet you continue to be blindsided by my very public ugliness towards you. I cannot and will not deny the truths stated here.
I offer my most sincere apologies and ask for your forgiveness for all of this. I'm sorry.
To everybody else - please hold your comments on this one. Thanks.

2 comments:
Anonymous, I know this suggestion is an imposition on you, and a major inconvenience, and not something you should have to do, but sometimes the most pragmatic solution is the best, and when what should happen doesn't happen, you have to resort to what has to happen.
Maybe you should get your phone number and email address changed? Or get Ian's number and email address blocked.
Ian, this would be good for you too. Honestly, is their even the remotest possibility that contacting anonymous is ever going to end well? The best thing is probably to make it impossible. That way if your judgement is ever impaired again, it won't matter.
As is the norm, Zach has the winning idea.
Post a Comment