plus, .45 just looks better than other calibers. .38, .40, .32 all seem lacking.And if you actually HIT your target, you need fewer bullets. Which is why dad would probably win a gunfight with that S&W.
Amen. I just like the .45 best. I do want to get a nice 1911 one of these days.
That would be my sidearm of choice. But I've always had a soft spot for revolvers. They're just...reliable.
Yeah - the .45 revolver is just bad-assery defined. edit: new pics up of some nice ones!
Real men only shoot fully loaded 10mm.:-)
Is that a model 10 frame .45?????
Real men only shoot fully loaded 10mm.Oh brag, brag, brag......;-PI've shot a 10mm before - the Glock 10mm & the Colt Delta Elite 10mm. I'd give a finger to get an original Bren 10, which was the only 10mm ever made that could handle the original Norma factory loads. Oooo - now you got me all hot and bothered.
Post a Comment
I really think this
7 comments:
plus, .45 just looks better than other calibers. .38, .40, .32 all seem lacking.
And if you actually HIT your target, you need fewer bullets. Which is why dad would probably win a gunfight with that S&W.
Amen. I just like the .45 best.
I do want to get a nice 1911 one of these days.
That would be my sidearm of choice. But I've always had a soft spot for revolvers. They're just...reliable.
Yeah - the .45 revolver is just bad-assery defined.
edit: new pics up of some nice ones!
Real men only shoot fully loaded 10mm.
:-)
Is that a model 10 frame .45?????
Real men only shoot fully loaded 10mm.
Oh brag, brag, brag......
;-P
I've shot a 10mm before - the Glock 10mm & the Colt Delta Elite 10mm. I'd give a finger to get an original Bren 10, which was the only 10mm ever made that could handle the original Norma factory loads.
Oooo - now you got me all hot and bothered.
Post a Comment