Supposedly called "Tijuana Taxi" and has all those girls and not one donkey?I'm calling BS.ha./never been to TJ.
Dang...I thought it was going to be a zombie video = (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!
On second thought...maybe it was!!Zombies trippin' on caffeine! Oh yeah...more likely weed since they're in TJ...hmmm...tequila???= )
No doubt. I feel like I found something at the Internet's Garage Sale.
The Tijuana Brass ROCKS! I'm pretty sure that was mom in there dancing in the background. Looked like a Braniff uniform to me. ;-)Actually, the lady in the yellow pants really DOES look like mom circa.... when that might have been filmed.I'm going to roll with it.
Post a Comment
I really think this
5 comments:
Supposedly called "Tijuana Taxi" and has all those girls and not one donkey?
I'm calling BS.
ha.
/never been to TJ.
Dang...I thought it was going to be a zombie video = (
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!
On second thought...maybe it was!!
Zombies trippin' on caffeine! Oh yeah...more likely weed since they're in TJ...hmmm...tequila???
= )
No doubt.
I feel like I found something at the Internet's Garage Sale.
The Tijuana Brass ROCKS! I'm pretty sure that was mom in there dancing in the background. Looked like a Braniff uniform to me. ;-)
Actually, the lady in the yellow pants really DOES look like mom circa.... when that might have been filmed.
I'm going to roll with it.
Post a Comment