skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I don't have to do this, but I will anyway.
161
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Real Opinions
I really think this
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." - Ron White
Ian
Texas, United States
"Oh, I prayed on it, Hank, and God told me it was wrong. But I knew better." -
Peggy Hill
View my complete profile
Important People
Chuck
Kristi
Tara
Pickneyville
Cindy
Brando
Brent
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2011
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(153)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(199)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(172)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
▼
July
(35)
Well, what happens now?
After some thought on this, I've been looking at t...
And, lest we forget......
Where I am on Tuesday
You hear that?
Reminders to self
Congratulations - you guys ruined it for everybody.
Intermission
Back to Basics
I'm going to play the odds, too.
*sigh*
An public amends for a public offense
I don't have to do this, but I will anyway.
The First Night -or - the Ambien Report
Let's try that again.
Weekend Recap, the Wrath of the Irish (cereal), an...
A quick Week-In-Review Pictorial
Where's your helmet?
Nothing today either :-)
One more thing.....
No blog today, guys.
The Weekend & 3 Important Days
I did it again.
And, just for my brother.....
Thursday
Idols vs. Statues
Tonight I'm going to the batting cages. Since I ca...
Funk, and not the good kind.
Heretic or Humor?
4th Weekend Recap
Code Name Delay
Code Name Update
You'd think I'd have learned by now.
God works in mysterious ways, I guess. I think Chr...
A 3-course meal of Tuesday Silliness
►
June
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment