As I am again hunting for a second job, and very likely a 3rd & maybe even a 4th job, my default is to return to the profession in which I can find gainful employment in the fastest. More than anything, this is a list of things I've learned and things to remind myself of. I'm not particularly excited about it, but I need the income rather badly.
Important things to remember:
#1) Be NICE. Be courteous & professional, approachable & helpful.
I. You need to always have the following items with you
A. Flashlight - small & very bright, aluminum or steel.
B. Disposeable lighter
C. Permanent Marker
D. Pocketknife
II. You need to always wear the following
A. Loose-fitting pants
B. Boots with ankle support
C. Protective cup
D. Watch
E. Contact lenses, never glasses
F. Ankle braces & knee braces
III. When physical confrontations occur
A. Try to avoid and de-escalate at all costs, try to talk them down first
B. Try to avoid leaving marks (briuses, welts, bleeding injuries)
C. Try to avoid traumatic or obvious injuries (breaks, dislocations)
D. Strike (punch) only when struck at first
E. Brachial stuns & LVR's are quick & effective means to end the fight
F. Arm, wrist & shoulder joint locks are better after C'ing the guy out.
G. End the fight as quickly as possible
I'd ask for any additional input you guys might have but - oops, some of you trolls it killed, If you've got the where-with-all, shoot me an e-mail if you need to. Thanks, guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment