Tonight we went to see the new 3-D version of "A Christmas Carol", which, by the way, is NOT for very young children. Our daughter won't be seeing that one anytime soon. You know how it was originally written as a ghost story? They kept it that way, and in a spectacular and pretty scary fashion.
Anyway, tonight I'm very thankful to Toni for suggesting we go see that movie, as I feel 100% better about the holidays. I feel like I did a complete 180% turn. As goofy as it sounds, I needed to see that movie, and I think God knew that sitting in that theater with my wife would do me a world of good.
Anyway, there's not much else going on, except that I feel a lot better. I feel like I be happy again even if I'm broke, and I plan to be happy this Thanksgiving and this Christmas, starting with my 16 hour work day. If the Cratchit's can do it, so can I.
Thank you, Mr. Dickens.
636

1 comment:
Woohoo! You know, there is a reason people watch A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, etc. every Christmas. They need the reminder. Maybe Jenny and I can go see it when we're in Texas. We watch It's a Wonderful Life every Christmas eve...I had not seen it until 2 years ago.
word: sopolar
on your blog, that's funny. I love you Ian.
Post a Comment