
It's been a long weekend, and I've used the Advocare SLAM to get through it. It's mostly B vitamins, and nothing weird to make me feel jittery or wired. It's been a nice helper this weekend, as I've had less than five hours of sleep every night since Thursday evening. Work at the bar has been really nice so far, but my feet hurt from wearing my black shoes. I miss my boots.
It was good to spend a little time with our daughter this weekend, though I was pretty wiped out for most of the weekend. Unfortunately, I'm wide awake right now, and she's neither here nor awake. I'm looking forward to having Tuesday and Wednesday off, though.
Man - I just don't really have anything intelligent to say tonight. I'm going to bail out on this and try again in the morning after I've had at least six or eight good hours of sleep. I feel like I've got something working under the surface but I can't put my finger on it; hopefully there's nothing bugging me that I'm not aware of. I don't think so, though. I'm pretty good with everything that's been going on as of late. Soriety-wise I'm fine. I'm sure I'm just wiped out, but I don't want to go prodding around when I'm not thinking too straight, as if I stumble onto something I wouldn't be able to articulate it properly, anyway.
627 for Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to get my head clear and write something later today.

No comments:
Post a Comment