Tuesday, September 9, 2008



I'm not a morning person, but after I take an Ambien the night before so I really get a good night's sleep, I'm really not a morning person. I'm almost an afternoon person, as I can't really "wake up" enough to think clearly enough to know that I need to get out of bed. Man - I hate that feeling.

on a good note, I went to bed at 10:30 last night - it's a good start. We're working on going to bed a lot earlier so getting up earlier isn't such a beating, and we still get enough sleep.

Good Lord - how dull is this? Seriously - if all I can think of to write about is what time I went to bed last night I'm going to call it and get back to work. I'm fairly cwertain I'll have a better, more insightful, more entertaining and more informative blog tomorrow.

Is this what happens when your life starts to stabilize and your troubles start to fade into the past? When 99% of the drama (in which I specialize) is gone?

This feels weird. Good, but weird. It feels strange not having all that much to worry about. But I'm a lot more mellow and relaxed - and I think I'm happier, too.

208, yo.

No comments: