Friday, September 26, 2008

I love Facebook.



I'm talking to my old friends again. It's been almost 20 years. Man - sometimes you don't know how bad you missed these folks until you hear from 'em again, and see how nice they still are.

Today I feel great. I have a nice, productive weekend planned, and I have something wonderful every weekend for the next six weeks. How cool is that? I love having something to look forward to.

CR tonight, and I'm stoked about going.

Work is plugging along OK.

I'm learning my drum corp music, and it's going pretty well, too. I missed playing rather badly, I think. It's so nice to have something where you can just relax and not have anything else to think about, and let all your troubles fade away for a few hours. Plus, it's fun.

I'm going to try and go shooting on Oct 11th or 12th, I think. I need to teach Toni some basic combat pistolcraft and some basic shotgun before I show her some tactical shotgun stuff. I'm looking forward to going.

I fould a place online to get reaqlly inexpensive glasses, which is good because I dropped mine a few days ago and chipped a big 'ol chunk out of the edge of right lens. Zach is a bad mammer-jammer for findig this ocular goldmine.

That's it today. I feel 10 feet tall, and I'm going to enjoy it.

225

No comments: