
The IRS levied all of my bank accounts and froze them all. I think I managed to convince them to free one up so I can eat and drive and pay them the $4K I already had budgeted for 'em from one of the Houston orders. Man - if they could have waited another two weeks.....
And, unfortunately, the person I was all set to pay off now gets to wait another several days (or weeks), which sucks, but there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it.
I don't want to hear about how I had it coming or if I had paid my taxes this wouldn't have happened, etc. If you feel the necessity to comment along those lines, then my preemptive reply is "blow it out your ass" followed by a string of self-righteous insults and blistering obscenity. I already know, so keep it to yourself. And this doesn't change me getting my gun or taking my wife on a honeymoon, either, so don't ask.
And I shaved my head today - it was glorious. And my wife is happy.
Also, I have to treat the house for fleas, as the cats have brought 'em in with 'em, the filthy scoundrels. It's an easy fix, but not what I wanted added to the plate today. I already had a lot going on.
Anyway, I'm going to bed before something else goes wrong and I snap and break something. Goodnight.
435

1 comment:
Holy crap. I can't believe that. That "slap" ought to be for the IRS agent or whatever idiot froze your accounts. They've worked with you before, why not call you or...treat you like a human or...tricycle IRS. Our own Congress is deficit spending like it's the end of the world and they come after YOU? I thought the tender leader Obama was going to give people some wiggle room on taxes? Man I am so very sorry.
Post a Comment