Saturday, May 2, 2009

-> whap



And today I found out that over 75% of my paycheck is being garnished to pay for back child support. I get how happened - I got behind and my ex-wife turned me over to the state, but it still sucks when you now only take home about $125 every two weeks- after 80 hours of labor. It's just disheartening, is all. I had nearly $8K already earmarked for it - so do I still pay that or just let the state bleed it out of me slowly, or both?

I guess both - I just hate to see the government take the first steady paycheck of any consequence I've had in seven years before I even get the chance to do the right thing with it. It's sort of insult to injury, I guess.

Anyway, that's it for today, other than I leaned that my GM at work won't back the plays of his assistant managers and lets female employees get away with murder. Nice, huh? That's a gig worth $125 every other week.

436

No comments: