
I was able to piece some stuff together on Tuesday night after getting three e-mails from my accountability brothers. I'll go more into it on tomorrow's blog because I want to wrap this up and go to bed with the wife. It's some pretty good stuff, I think; they helped put some stuff together for me that I hadn't put together, and it makes sense. Fortunately, my bro Jon has some kind of gift of discernment and being able to look inside my head when the time is right. It's pretty cool.
My daughter didn't want to go home tonight - she was having a great time and teared up a little bit when it was time to leave. (I'm usually the one that does it.) Toni did a great job of soothing her - she's a great Mom.
Work is slowly getting caught back up. We have a little help here to help expedite stuff that's really late; just enough labor to push it out the door - not enough to rack up debt.
Ok - I'm wrapping this up.
486

No comments:
Post a Comment