
....is that I wasn't able to get through to my Mom and tell her "Happy Mother's Day" over the phone. I called six times, but there's a lot that has to happen technology-wise, and I'm not sure it all worked out in that broken-down island nation of mountains, poverty and voodoo. I let a voicemail on somebody's phone - I'm hoping it was hers. They have three numbers. One had a recording in Creole I couldn't comprehend, but the other two were in English, so I left on on one of those. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day, Mom. Toni, our daughter and I love you very much, and we can't wait to see you again. All your cats are doing fine, too.
And Happy Mother's Day to ***all*** you New Moms out there (and you know who you are), including Cristina, Tara, Tracy, and most especially my beloved wife, Toni, who is a mother of a very blessed daughter; who is lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful mother as she.
483

3 comments:
test
Son, we did get your message on the phone recorder, and a missed call from you on the cell phone. We had gone to eat lunch with friends and had failed to take the cell phone with us. Ruth was so happy to see that you had tried to call, and was even more happy to be able to return the call and talk to you and Toni. You made her day!!
And a belated "Happy Mother's day" to Toni. Audrey is indeed blessed
to have a mom who loves her so much.
Mom
Post a Comment