
I originally had a nice blog about how I was thinking about weaning myself off of my medications, but due to some stuff that happened immediately I posted it I'm gonna stay on 'em for a while. I don't know how to say what I experienced this afternoon without sounding crazy, so I don't think I'm going to talk about it here. Toni said it looked like withdrawal to her. Either way, I don't want to go through that again, so I'm staying on them. And, truthfully, there's still a few things I can't do yet, and until I can do those things I might need to stay on 'em.
Bri - I missed your comment but Toni said it was valid and thoughtful. Thanks. You folks with the RSS feed get the good stuff (before I delete/edit it) sometimes, huh?
Anyway, I don't want to talk about this anymore, so I'm not gonna.
524

2 comments:
Yikes. Apparently you should have read my comment. *q:
It was basically "I can understand why you want off, and it seems like you've thought through it pretty well with the exception of what I think might be the most important: what does your doctor think?"
Dunno what happened, but it sounds scary for you and your girl. Talk to the ol' Doc first and see what they think about weaning off of them. If it's a healthy idea, then they probably can give you a plan to get you off while avoiding any uglier sorts of problems like it sounds like you might have had.
I didn't read it...but you could Brian's advice sounds great.
I actually only posted because the word verification rocks:
slain
Many zombies were slain.
Post a Comment