Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday's blog



I don't have much time to write today, as I have 10 hours of shoveling popcorn in front of me and I have to eat & mix reagents before that, and I have 20 minutes. You guys have a good day, and chat amongst yourselves today. If I have a decent night I'll write more when I get off. Drop by the theater if you'd like - we have movies for 50 cents on Tuesdays :-)

532

2 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

Man. I sure hope you wash your hands after mixing reagents. Popcorn and Scott reagent...yum. Hahaha. Look who I am asking. Never mind. :-)

If I were anywhere nearby, I'd come and see a movie for 50 cents. That's even cheaper than Guatemala.

word verification: dingiera.

I'm pretty sure I'm had that.

Brandon and Jenny said...

sigh.

I'm pretty sure I've had that.