I didn't get home from work until about 12:30 (am) or so, but I didn't write anything this morning. I'm OK today. So far today, all I've had to eat is some kind of energy shake Toni got from Cindy, four pieces of pizza and three breadsticks. I'm kind of hungry. I'm a little tired. I taped a few boxes and made it into a tunnel for the cats to play in but they seem to be avoiding them, the ungrateful pinheads. The back of my neck is broken out, I banged my shoulder into the ice machine and I'm going to have a big 'ol bruise in the morning. I have to open the theater in 8 hours from now, and I need a shower.
But I'm safe, clean, healthy, in love with my wife, and not mired in addiction, anxiety or sorrow, so overall I'm pretty happy. I don't have my M4 yet, but that's OK. Have a cat.

535
1 comment:
What do you mean the back of your neck is broken out?
in Texas in the fall we call dove "game".
Post a Comment