
todya or tonight - whichever - I hate being right.
Here's my last 24 hours and my next 24 hoirs
Tuesday; work at theater from 12-6, work till 4 am
Wednesday: I have the dat off from the theater; work until 5 AM
Thursday: Get up at 11, work from 1-10 pm; eat burger, worjk until 4 am
Friday: work At theaer from 11-8, go home & I'm not sure what elsse after that.
saturday: daughter weekend, but she's super-grounded so we don't have a lot we can do excepot work, whgich she'l do. I may go get to go kill some feral hogs Sat night, but I can't think that far ahreasd.
wife exhausted to breaking point; I also have to cal and scream at my HOA and my mortgage company (while at work at the theater, apparently) because they're dragging hteir feet on the short sale and may force it to foreclosure even thay are getting more money on the contract they theyv'e approvedc becasue they're either lazy or imcompetent. Asshats, man.
And I'm too bushed to run spellcheck so ther ya go. I hope theres
these are at least a bit entertaining for you guys.
422, though. Stil OK there!

1 comment:
Goodness...
(That's all I've got)
Post a Comment