Friday, April 24, 2009

really short



I just worked a 15 day at the theater. It was supposed to be 9. I have to admit - if I'm going to be working those kind of hours, I'd rather be making a little bit more money. Also, "New in Town" is a cute movie.

I am tired, and I think I'm going to go to bed. Right now.

429

5 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

Do you get paid hourly? Then you should get paid for 6 more hours than normal. If not, call Obama.

word vert - flogica: Greek city state who invented flogging.

KB said...

Dadgum Ian, you only beat me home by an hour! Remember the hill where the yotes were hollerin? We sat up there and let em have it. Turned into quite the spot. Shot two sow as we walked in and got a boar (180 pound range) that was about 20 feet out when Tater got him. Good times, good times...


Gotta keep the mad skillz up if we are gonna compete against the wives.

Chrissy said...

Don't we all wish we would get paid a little more for all the work we do. But at least it is a job and steady income.

Saw this and thought I would share:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/04/24/funny-pictures-bwainz/

Anonymous said...

Baby, I think you re doing a great job.

KB said...

Toni, if Clyde and you take a yote, you will be crowned Queen of the Litter box! If you are seriously interested, we can git the caller, decoy, and the top secret stinky stuff that makes my wife shudder and git it done. Bobcats count double. Oh, also, we need a video camera. Got one, ours is broke.