
I had GREAT time at work today. I really like my new job already. I'll be picking up at least three entirely new sets of skills, and that means I get to learn a lot in the next several weeks. I was a little dissapointed when I had to leave today, but it's OK because I go back on Thursday. Also - my daughter thinks my new job is cool. Bonus.
That's all for today, though, because I still have just over 15,000 tests to make and I need to work on that, too, before I go to bed.
413, yo.

6 comments:
Looks like my backyard a couple weeks ago. Not anymore.
Just sayin.
MUAHAHAHA!!!
"Oh, the poor little thing..."
HA HA HA!
That's funny. They look so pitiful falling off the electric wires.
think about how many times your tests will be use to take drugs off the streets...thats pretty incredable
So I want to knwo what skills you are picking up. And do any of them have to do with the coming zombie invasion. :-)
We're so excited you like your job. I thought you would...you're an excellent manager.
AND...you get into movies for free, correct?
It always helps when the kiddo thinks the job is cool. "Uma" wanted me to quit the fire department and become a trash man since they had a cooler truck, it could lift dumpsters and all I had was a stinkin ladder.
Post a Comment