Well, it's a beautiful day outside. I'm gonna go fetch Code Name Diamond for the weekend here in a few minutes, and then I'm gonna get back to work. I'm on "vacation" from the bar until they get their license back, so I have the weekend off again, which I'm happy about. I'd like to go to the gun range & run some rounds through my AK & my shotgun, but that can wait a while. Other than that, I got nothin', guys. Have a cat :-)

395
2 comments:
we've been having some BEAUTIFUL weather down here too. It's too bad the world can't just STOP rotating and progressing seasons, because if we could have this weather year round it'd be AWESOME!
I know - it's awesome. From what I understand it's like this in San Diego all the time.
Too bad I most of my guns are banned in the PRK (People's Republik of Kalifornia).
Now....excuse me. I have a manifesto to write before those jackbooted governemt thugs and their black CIA helicopters come to get me and bring me before the rest of the Trilateral Commission.
;-P
Hah - I love talking tinfoil hat!
Post a Comment