Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cast of Cats - Part II: Evil Gray

Brandon named him Evil Gray a long time ago. I'm not 100% sure if this is the same cat he was talking about, but I think it is. I don't think he's really 100% evil, though. Just mischievous. Harum-scarum, so to speak. He let me pet him once, but just the once. he still runs away when I get too close, but here he is, in all of his food-stealing glory. Ladies and Gentlemen: Evil Gray.


My first real picture of Evil Gray. I had to come around the far side of the house and sneak up on him to get it, though I think one I was creeping across the yard with no cover or concealment it wasn't much of a surprise and he was just trying to figure out what on earth I was doing. I'll bet I took 30 pictures to get this one. Thank goodness for digital photography, huh?


He really is a pretty cat.


Yesterday, Oscar discovered Evil Gray and gave pursuit.


EG and Oscar talking it over. I don't think there was any animosity between them; Oscar just wanted to play.


Anyway, that's him. He's far and above the most frequent visitor. Dread Pirate Roberts is running a close second with Flash Gordon, but the Dread Pirate Roberts is hard to get a good pic of. So far all I have is what looks like a collection of blurry surveillance photos, which is entertaining in it's own right but lacks the quality I want in a good cat pic.

Good Lord - this has become an odd hobby. At least it's cheaper than paintball, though. OK...... on to my blog for today :-)

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Getting weirder

Brandon and Jenny said...

It is cheaper than PB though.