Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The picture was just too awful.



My wife said the first picture was creepy & that she didn't like it

Sadly, I have to agree. I didn't like it too much when I took it.

I look like a sex offender trolling myspace in that one. I have thusly replaced it with one she took, in which I look much less.......

......unsettling.

4 comments:

Deleted said...

body piercings = barf.


but i'm glad you're happy with it! :-)

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I wander past your blog from time to time. I don't think that pic is any better. It's the brow piercing that makes you look that way. Not the pic. Sorry to be blunt, but someone has to say it if you cant see it yourself.

Ian said...

Hi, Whaduyamean - I just saw this today. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

~~snortle~~
there went my cherry coke.

verif. word-> wilies

ha!