
....whenever I get blindsided in some way I don't like. I'm gonna fight and not give in and blog. because this is where I get myself all psyched up to not give in and look for trouble, which I almost did. I was this close, man. I felt that old "tug" (or maybe a powerful yank would be a better choice of words) to go looking for trouble, which means look up an old girlfriend on Facebook. I didn't, and I'm not gonna. I don't have to, no matter what my ID (or, as some of you folks know it, my inner dummy) tells me. I'm gonna sit here and let it wash over me like a wave and allow those feelings to dissipate on their own. I'm gonna acknowledge those feelings, give them their due recognition, and let them die of starvation on their own. Screw 'em.
I'm gonna go look at my wedding pictures and think about what really makes me happy and not dwell on some aspect of the tattered remnants of a wildly dysfunctional relationship that sucked the life out of me and caused me more stress that getting shot at. I walked away from that addiction - it can go screw itself, and screw isn't the word I want to use.
396, mutha.

No comments:
Post a Comment