
And on a completely different note....
I'm debating building my own AR-15 (that's a gun) from the ground up, as I can get an upper (the top half) and a lower (the bottom half) for less money, and I'd like to score one before the gun ban reasserts itself - and don't say Obama isn't going to do it, either. It'll be a lot like buying the complete rifle in installments.
For Example: Complete M4 Rifle: $900 - $1300 +
Upper: $425 - $700
Lower: $260 - $360
So, this:

....plus this:
....ought to get me what I want. For the zombies.
I'm a lot more likely to be able to afford a few hundred here and there before I can scrape up a grand or so, and there's a LOT of info out there to help me along.
And I know I'm in terrible debt, etc, and I'll be continuing to pay everything back, as much as I can as fast as I can, like I have been doing, and I wouldn't dare do any of this while I still owe people for work they've done for me. But I get to plan and dream and have a teeny bit of fun (and have a life along the way) too, right?
The cats have been roughhousing with each other for a while. Pumba looks frazzled.
CR was good tonight, and I'm glad I finally got to go.
I got the weekend off from the bar, as they're strictly BYOB until they get their TABC permit ironed out. I don't expect they'll be busy until they get it back.
I'm ready to get back to work now. Nothing new to report, other than I really want a new gun. I haven't bought a gun for myself (not counting the one I got last year- that was too good a deal to pass up) since 2001, and I'm starting to itch a bit.
Some of you guys understand. For you gals out there.....it's like buying shoes, I think.
389

2 comments:
except shoes don't kill people
:-)
"make love, not war!"
(even if i'm the child of a Vietnam Vet, I was also raised by a hippie too. Great combination; no wonder my parents didn't work out!)
Flip Flops do :-) Flip Flops crippled my wife for a month
And zombies aren't people (anymore)
verification word: hyper
-> exxxxxxcellent
Post a Comment