
You guys know where this is? It's Havana. As in Cuba. Where they make these:
That's a cigar, by the way. My Dad got it in Haiti and brought it back, and he gave it to me. I've been saving it, but I'm going to smoke that cigar tonight.
Why?
Because I passed the credit check and I got the job :-) The starting pay is a little low, but it's better than what I was making at the bar and it's full time, plus I have room to move up eventually, and I can qualify for benefits in a few months. Toni is going to keep working at our current gig, which will help tremendously. AND - San Diego put in another big order yesterday, which is great. I'm gonna enjoy today and be thankful to the God that takes care of us.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work. Have a cat :-)

407

3 comments:
wooHOO! grats on the job, man!
yay that is so exciting! i'm glad for you!
WOOHOOOO!!!!!!
I've been gone since Tuesday morning...I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment