Friday, July 10, 2009

For Friday

I don't really have anything to say, but here's some pictures from the 4th of July, mostly for Brando.








Anyway, 500.

And my 3 year (recovery) anniversary is on July 14th. It's been a long, strange trip. I hate that line, but it fits. It's probably not over yet, either.

I hope you all y'all have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Brandon and Jenny said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Now I miss them even more. :-)

haitimom said...

Those really are fine pictures that you posted. I did notice that the spikes in your hair were shorter than those in Deacons hair!
I did enjoy the pictures, and will add them to my big bunch.

On your 3rd aniversery of recovery: I am very proud of you for hanging in there thru this tough time. Certainly it was not easy. What has made it work is your determination, the support of your friends, and the fact that all the process is based upon the reality that none of it would have happened apart from the work of Christ. Continue on, steadily leaving behind your old self, with a growing focus on what you want to become. With the Lords help, it will happen.

Once again, I am proud of you.

dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.