
I saw this picture and I liked it, but I couldn't think of a reason to post it. The bar I work at is closed this weekend for renovation, so I don't have to go to work there until next week. I'm doing some renovation work up there, but it's during the day, and I have my night available for other things. It's nice, man. I'm enjoying a nice change of pace this Thursday. Anyway, back to my blog....
Tonight I'm getting an early start, and this time I shall offer a pictorial display of the last few weeks - just pics we've taken that I wanted to share but didn't have time to post until now. People like pictures because they tell a thousand words, right? So.....here we go.

Pumba has decided that he enjoys looking out the front door. For Zombies.

Timone has discovered the glory of pillows....

....and Oscar still uses me as his pillow whenever he can.

We had fun when the three of us went out on a nature walk two weekends ago.

She loved the little waterfall we found.

Remember when I was talking about how I had only eaten a pile of saltines with peanut butter, marshmallows & chocolate chips on them? I had to re-make one of 'em because somebody thought it would be funny to stick one of 'em on my gut. And then take a picture. Which I decided to post, because to me, a guy with a cracker stuck to his belly is kind of funny, even if he is kind of pale.

And on Thursday, the three of us made pizza, which turned out pretty well. I'm gonna try to improve on the basic recipe, but it was pretty tasty.
OK - that's it for now, guys. See you guys tomorrow!
367

2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun!
Definitely having some fun! I love the smile on your face my friend! Catch you online laters...Chuckles
Post a Comment