
Tonight I shall type without the aid of spellcheck, for you4r added amusement. It's 4:00 AM on the nose, and I'm going to bed. Work was easy, but tonight dragged despite a massive Ft. Worth Stock Show crowd. No fights. no problems. I'd complain but I'd rqather have a peaceful night, even if it goes by a lot slower. Also I was wearing a knwee brace because myt right knee feels like something wants to pop, and not in agood way.
Oscar is ceased meowing, and has begun wandering around the house yoewling loudly. I suspect he's beginning to feel his little kitty manhood, which means he's about to lose his little kitty manhood as soon as I can afford it.
We got some of the kitchen packed & it's better thanit was. We have th4e dilemma of moving into a house with the stuff from two different families already in it, so packing up, rearranging & generaly moving around stuff takes a lot longer.
My pocket knife is embarassingly dull.
OK - thaats me not having else to say. Too tired to shower again. See you guys on Monday, or Sunday night, whichever.
336

1 comment:
Hey--If you happen to run across some Fiesta ware (brightly colored plates/bowl with "fiesta" stamped on the bottom, could you set that aside for us? We didn't get here with all of ours and I am desperately missing it.
Love ya!
Post a Comment