Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So today....



I feel better. I think blogging got a lot of it out. I haven't made it to my small group at CR in a few weeks because of moving, illness or doing other CR related stuff, so I think I needed the sharing. Blogs are pretty good for that.

NOTE: I originally had two paragraphs here, but it was pointed out to me that they're ultimately disrespectful (though unintentionally) to my wife, so I deleted them. I'm glad I did. I want my wife (and everybody else) to know that I side with her. In a way, that allgiance was undermined by what I had to say, though that's not at all what I had intended. At any rate, they're gone.

I'm grabbing some extra work at another sports bar in Ft. Worth tonight through a mutual contact. I'm looking forward to it.

Last night Toni and I saw a little owl in the alley. I don't know if it was a baby owl or just a little one. I think it was a barn owl. Anybody know what baby owls are called?

The cat pee is coming up nicely. Ugh - if I had a nickel for every time I've thought that.....

Oh - rats. I was going to post a pic for my New Year's Resolution, but I'll have to do it later, as I don't know how to get the pic from Toni's camera to here. Anyway, it's to wake up earlier and stay up. I have five alarm clocks in out room now, and by the time I have all five turned off I'm awake enough to think clearly enough to know that I need to get up. So far it's working pretty well.

OK - that's it for today. Thanks, guys.

325