
Well, I'm off of work and I'm still pretty much awake, so I figure I'll write some so as to quit my noggin from spinning before I go to bed. I'm also stalling my going to bed because my back feels questionable, and I can feel that disc sliding around a bit. I think I need to see my chiropractor before it either goes out or I slip that disc again, both of which are pretty painful, and either of which is going to affect my ability to work. I'm working to get a promotion at work so I can get some health insurance just in case.
Tomorrow I plan to spend the day cleaning, as my folks come home on Wednesday and the house needs a bit more spot cleaning.
Eh - that's it. I'm gonna watch MST3K and go to bed. I thought I had something to say, but I don't.

No comments:
Post a Comment