
Apparently, there's "rules" that dictate how and when you can wear your hat; summer vs. winter, straw vs. felt....whatever.
If I'm gonna have to get lectured on hat ettiquette - ever - just because I want to wear a straw cowboy hat in the wintertime I'm no longer interested. If I choose to spend my own money on a hat, I'll be damned if I'm going to put myself in a position to invite any sort of commententary or sideways glance from anybody. Nobody has the right to tell, advise or lecture you on wearing your own damn hat.
So I don't want one anymore.
Thank you, jerk-asses, for ruining cowboys hats for me.
650

1 comment:
Like it or not, it is the way it is. Cowboy hats are not just clothing, they are tradition. And the tradition dictates how one wears it. Unless one wants to offend those that uphold the tradition.
That is my two cents, for what little it is worth.
Post a Comment