skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Some I've been holding out on.....
Tonight, I present a series of picture just for you guys.
For my dad....
For Chuck....
For Brian (and Tim)....
For Mom....
For Steven....
For Brandon....
For Petey....
For Nate....
For Toni....
'Tis all for today. Enjoy!
650
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Real Opinions
I really think this
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." - Ron White
Ian
Texas, United States
"Oh, I prayed on it, Hank, and God told me it was wrong. But I knew better." -
Peggy Hill
View my complete profile
Important People
Chuck
Kristi
Tara
Pickneyville
Cindy
Brando
Brent
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2011
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(153)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
▼
2009
(199)
▼
December
(26)
in no particular order....
I think two nights is about all I'm good for. I'm ...
Chew on This
The Fluff
I am so happy to have a day off
Part II am the Chixo Recovery King of the North Ce...
Theology Quiz + Holiday Blues
I present to you, instead of gold, frankincense & ...
Some December Pics....
pets
My bad (very, very bad) funk lifted at about 11:00...
This blog replaces my last blog, which was primari...
I don't put enough pictured of guns here. I sure l...
I need Cowboy Help
spill forth
Well, here's mine.
Something that's very, very important.
Some I've been holding out on.....
I don't want a cowboy hat anymore.
Gas Math and other things
Nothing to say, really. My brother and his clan ar...
Soundtrack
I have 15 minutes
This is important enough to blog about.
A Day of Rest vs. Guilt
Well, I'm off of work and I'm still pretty much aw...
►
November
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(172)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment