Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am so happy to have a day off



I don't know what it means, but it's funny.

Man, I sure enjoyed seeing (and meeting) some of you folks last night. That made my day. It was wonderful seeing you guys.

Today I'm wearing my new cowboy boots. I also got a 3-ton farm jack for my Bronco, some t-shirts I don't think I'm cool enough to wear but that I'm gonna wear anyway, some gift certificates, some delightful cash, a carton of Whoppers I'm working my way through way too rapidly, and a couple of other cool things as well. More importantly, I got to spend the past few days with a family I love very much, a safe, warm place to live, a healthy daughter, a wonderful wife, and a stable job. I got no complalints.

I thought I had more to write, but I don't.

666 -> Ooooooo.....scary. Suck it, Devil!

No comments: