skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I'll take "zero" for $400, Alex
How much time do I have to blog today?
Sorry, guys. There's nothing that can't wait until tomorrow, though. Have a cat.
251
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Hey...congrats one the wedding!
October 22, 2008 at 11:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Real Opinions
I really think this
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." - Ron White
Ian
Texas, United States
"Oh, I prayed on it, Hank, and God told me it was wrong. But I knew better." -
Peggy Hill
View my complete profile
Important People
Chuck
Kristi
Tara
Pickneyville
Cindy
Brando
Brent
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2011
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(153)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(199)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(172)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
▼
October
(25)
Halloween
You know what I don't like? It's how that things t...
Halloween and the Little Hate
I've been thinking all day about what to blog....
The Good & the Bad in the past 96 hours
No new material here, just a frustrated blurt.
I only have one thing today because I have a lot t...
And I hate to complain, but.....
My Tamale Issue
I'll take "zero" for $400, Alex
Tuesday.
We did it.
Last Post a a single guy
Second verse - same as the first.
Nothing new to report, other than I'm taking our d...
I have to write fast today, too
This week is gonna be pretty sparse, blog-wise.
No blog today....
And that's why I have chips in my washing machine.
Reduce heat and simmer
Picking your fights
I got this today, too.
You displease me.
Thursday & the State Fair recap
I'm up early because I couldn't sleep.
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(25)
1 comment:
Hey...congrats one the wedding!
Post a Comment