
Today I'm scanning old photos for a slideshow at the wedding. There are many photos, and this will take much time.
I got a little blindsided last night, but I'm OK now. Nothing serious - I was able to identify what was going on and work through it before it went south. It was a TV commercial for a life-management program, of all things. Weird, huh? I hate that it happened, but what are ya gonna do? I can't control it, so I'm not gonna try. I can go to bed earlier, though, and make sure I add that to my hurts & resentment list so that I can acknowledge it, acknowledge it's effect on me, work through that effect, decide how I'm going to let that affect me, and move forward. In other words, keep doing what I've been doing. It's all I know how to do, really.
Well, that's it for today. Back to work for me - I have important stuff to do. Wedding stuff.
243

No comments:
Post a Comment