
Not much today, other than I'm taking our daughter trick-or-treating tonight. She's going as Gabrielle from High School Musical. Toni's going as a (cute) soldier. I'm going as a zombie, as I can't exactly go as a zombie hunter (the real me, of course) without alarming people. We're going to k ock on doors until she's too tired to walk, and I couldn't be more excited.
Then, after she goes to bed, I'm going to work as a bouncer.
A zombie bouncer.
Happy Halloween, everybody!
260

4 comments:
A zombie bouncer.
This officially makes me laugh.
I think the humor highpoint for me was when he said he was going to "kock on doors"
i love seeing dads going with their kids trick-or-treating. And has she seen High School Musical Three? Because it was actually really good. :-)
Zach I was trying not to notice that.
My Halloween high point was watching the three high school guys over here who went as smurfs. Put that paintable latex on themselves. Then they forgot the "remover". It was like watching three smurfs after a bad sunburn. The screams were glorious.
Then I played Fable till 1 AM.
Post a Comment