
OK - I think this one deserves it's own post. I am asking some direct questions of all of you, so please comment.
Let me encourage you to comment anonymously - it prevents me from developing suppositions and/or trying to read into your questions or answers.
#1) Overall, would you say I'm just plain angry, or would you guys put under a more specific emotion, such as seething rage, frustration, sadness, hurt, etc?
#2) What do you suggest I do to handle it in a healthy way?
#3) How can I identify it?
We can start there and see where it goes.
on another note, Toni and I had a great weekend. We went to a concert at Nokia Theater to hear a stand-up comedian (Gabriel Iglesias). We needed a night off in a big way. Toni is also doing the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. There's a probablity that I am next, and I have a considerable amount of trepidation.
OK....enough for tonight. I'm going to bed - I had to nurse the Bronco back to health after work, and it took a while.
729

3 comments:
As far as I know you're not terribly "angry" per se. At least in public.
But you live with one that can tell you if you're angry or not. And her opinion matters way more than ours do. If she's concerned, you should be concerned.
But even besides throwing a flat-out screaming tantrum, there are other ways anger plays itself out in our lives. As I'm sure you know even better than I do. So be mindful of those sorts of things too..
(sorry for the delete/repost - typo.)
Anonymous? Nah, not with siteminder! :-D
Post a Comment