
I figure I owe a lot of you guys an apology. My wife, mostly, and some of you guys out there, too, plus some others that aren't going to get mentioned. Mostly, I'm sorry for constantly re-hashing or constantly bringing up how I feel or what I think or where I am today in my "recovery" from past relationships. I know you guys are tired of it, most of all Toni. I'm tired of it, and I know other folks are tired of it too. I thought that with time, I could excise it all and write it to death, ya know?
So I'm sorry for bringing it up so much, and I will do my best to be a lot better about it, not only for my sake, but for everybody else's - especially my wife.
Anyway, that's it.

2 comments:
You know, I read (and re-read) this post, and if you took the first three sentences alone (which is obviously all you initially read) with the italics and quotation marks intact, it sounds really sarcastic.
Which I suppose is fine, but the odd part is the rest which seems to treat it as sincerity.
So I'm afraid for clarity on this I need to ask - were you being facetious/sarcastic or serious?
Serious :-)
Post a Comment