Thursday, February 18, 2010



I've had a questionable day. Frustrated with work.

-> Rant about work deleted.

-> Rant about my refusal to borrow any more money and further debase what little pride I have left deleted.

I was tense enough to snap at Toni for stuff she had nothing to do with. I've had prouder moments.

I'm grinding my teeth at night. It's loud enough that Toni can hear it. I gotta find my mouthpiece. I'd take some muscle relaxers for it but I don't want to be knocked out tomorrow. Maybe half of one, huh?

For what it's worth, there's no drama whatsoever about anything with anybody, so that's good. My blog silence for the past week was just a break from writing; nothing more. Just throwing that one out there.

-> Vicious, mean-spirited rant about work deleted. I refuse to tear down the family business out of frustration and anger.

Well, that's it. I have nothing to say other than whining, so I'm just gonna wrap it up.

On a good note, Toni is doing great with Advocare.

725

No comments: