Wednesday, February 24, 2010



It was a good day until the starter (or the ignition switch) went out in the Bronco. Fortunately, I got it home, and parked directly behind the Toni's Tuscon, ensuring that Toni can't go anywhere until I get it fixed.

I love my family but I think I'm just about ready to live in a box behind Albertson's. I'd pack up all my stuff in the Bronco and live in that but it's stuck in the driveway. I think this is the last time I can live in such close proximity for more than about 48 hours. I like my (our) privacy and elbow room too much. They've been here for weeks and I think everybody's about ready to end the "togetherness" for a while. I'm sure after having to live with me Haiti and Guatemala are looking pretty good right now.

I have to admit - the stress is talking a toll on my serenity, man. I seriously thought about acting out tonight, but I didn't.

Toni's looking several properties to see what we can afford, and I'm calling my realtor tomorrow to see what we have to do to get moved into a place of our own.

That's it. I'm going to go take a few pills to A) knock myself out and B) relieve the stress so I can sleep. I'd like to say that I'm not using medication to check out, but I totally am.

731

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian -

I'm sad you took away the list of blogs.

Brandon and Jenny said...

I hate you! Just kidding.

What's that about fish and visitors? And we've been here a LOT longer than 3 days. Monday night you can walk around naked or whatever you do when we're not around. After you take the 5 of us and our metric ton of luggage to the airport, that is. :)