
First off, I got this:
It was a steal - $5 at a pawn shop when I traded in a VHS/DVD player somebody at work gave me because they got a Blu-Ray player. Cool, huh? It's for the zombies - edged weapons don't have to be reloaded, and this one has a 29" blade, which gives me a good 3 feet of reach.
We also went by Advocare and I picked a bucket of Spark, which I am very excited about. It's cheaper than sodas or juice, packs a ton of energy and sharpness, and tastes great. This ought to make waking up and getting moving a LOT easier. And, for the record, I'd be saying all of this even if Toni wasn't a distributor. I had some Spark today at about 3, and I've felt great all day.
We also had a date night, which was nice. We've seen three not-so-good movies in the past four days: Love Happens, Leatherheads, and Bubba Ho-Tep, and Sherlock Holmes at the Studio Movie Grill was a nice change. We were going to go shopping afterwards but the stores closed at 9 so we missed it. We're going to bed early (for us)
The weather is supposed to get extremely cold in a day or two, so after we got home, I made this:
Scrappy (my Mom's cat) will remain nice and toasty in his box, provided he chooses not to leave. So far, it hasn't been a problem, as you can see.
I had a bad night last night (after we went to bed), which means we had a bad night, and while I'm not exactly sure what got the ball rolling in the wrong direction, I know it involved my anger problem and my desire to control everything, and my tendency top be critical when things aren't done my way on my time schedule,- especially those things that impact us financially. Ugh - you're never completely recovered from everything, huh? We got it sorted out eventually, but it cost us some time together, and we don't get enough of that.
As far as my addiction, recovery-wise I feel like I'm going through a pretty good time. Tomorrow, I plan on watching all the sermons I've missed online, too. I also need to check in with my accountability brethren and let them know how I'm doing - I might do that tomorrow, too.
I have another long weekend in front of me, and I'm trying to rest up for as much of it as I possibly can, so I think that's it for today.
676

1 comment:
I am sure Scrappy appreciates you making him a warm bed. Thank you.
Post a Comment