Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You ever have one of those days that you wish you could just skip?



Today I have nothing going on.

Nothing at work. I'm dead in the water until some more materials come in. No phone calls. Not even collectors. I have a few e-mails to answer, but that's it. After that, I literally have nothing to do, but I'm going to sit up here alone until 5 anyway, just in case.

I don't have anything exciting planned for tonight, either. I might start packing.

I've put in for a few bouncer jobs but it looks like I have a few weeks before I'm added to the staff; school's still out until then. It'll be nice to have a second job to go to, and even nicer to have a paycheck every other week. Going to that company PO box and seeing it empty for days on end is pretty discouraging.

Well, that's it.

173

No comments: