Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just to clarify....

.... because I've gotten an e-mail or two about it.

The security (aka "the wedding bouncer") and the off-duty cop have nothing whatsoever to do with a person that used to post anonymously on this blog. It's completely due to an entirely unrelated issue and has nothing to do with the aforementioned person in any way.

I just wanted to clarify that, as it's not fair to allow any of you guys to proceed under any kind of false, unjust or inappropriate notion at the expense of another's good name, character or reputation.

Also, the lack of comments on my previous entry lead me to beleive I have given you guys too much of a peek at my inner psyche (and the amount of apocalyptic paranoia that dwells there) and it's either rendered you guys speechless or afraid to respond.

You're welcome :-)

Carry on.

6 comments:

brian said...

Actually, it was the cat-and-guy-with-tinfoil that rendered me speechless.

*q:=

Brandon and Jenny said...

Indeed.

I'll come live at your house if I'm way off theologically too. But that cat guy is NOT allowed.

And I already knew how much paranoia is in there.

I thought the bouncer was there to keep all the ladies away from you in a kilt. I'll be wearing shades with brian. Remember weird beard?

Anonymous said...

basically, I may have a couple of wedding-crashers in my family.

Ian said...

And not the fun kind, either.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Ah. Have they seen Cousin Steven?

Brandon and Jenny said...

One of my favorite pics in our wedding album is me being dwarfed by Steven and his dad in their kilts. Awesome.