skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, June 13, 2008
YES?!?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Real Opinions
I really think this
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." - Ron White
Ian
Texas, United States
"Oh, I prayed on it, Hank, and God told me it was wrong. But I knew better." -
Peggy Hill
View my complete profile
Important People
Chuck
Kristi
Tara
Pickneyville
Cindy
Brando
Brent
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2011
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(153)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(199)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(172)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(35)
▼
June
(25)
Saturday was fun.
I'm going home for the day. Tomorrow will be bette...
Picture Day and Feeding the Little Hunger
By the way, (and I forgot to bring this up until n...
Tuesday is.......Tuesday.
I'm not that special
Para Las Friday
A potpourri of random thoughts
Let's re-open some old wounds one more time.....
Remember when there weren't so many questions?
A moment of higher culture.
Kitten Sittin'
YES?!?!?!?!?
A not-so-good version of the Ten Commandments....
This is what I feel like every time I have to borr...
Talking Cats. Enjoy.
Zombies - now officially recognized by the Federal...
So what do you do when you don't feel particularly...
MJH
For Friday, and for no more days of infamy.
Props to NRH & other stuff
And before I forget....
One more thing....
For those of you who missed it.....
To quote Whitesnake....
No comments:
Post a Comment