
OK - I miss the kittens a little. They were adorable. I know they're happy to be back home chasing each other and tumbling around and napping together, free of Oscar's tyranny, but it's seems a tiny bit lonelier without them around. There's so much life in the house when you have kittens romping about.
I was practicing my bugle last night and managed to hit a double C. I was so happy about it I called my buddy Eric and played it for him on his voicemail. He got a kick out of it.
128

3 comments:
If you can't have that kind of communication then a relationship will never work. If you feel like you can't talk to her because she's going to have a come apart, well then it won't work; vice versa for her.
Sounds like you might be on the right track.
"I was practicing my bugle last night..." I think that's an amazing way to begin a story. :-) made me smile. And a good light introduction to a very serious blog. I like it.
I guess I might be one of those TWO who understand running your numbers. Sometimes we've just got to keep them going and then step away and go against them to see where we are in life today.
Keep the peace with yourself. You're a great guy, Ian - I really miss seeing all of you guys from Dallas - we need to plan a reunion!
Tell me what you think...
Keep Smiling - Chuckles
Post a Comment