
By the way, (and I forgot to bring this up until now, but I wanted to share it) I got triggered hard yesterday. It was by accident, and while it wasn't a total blindside, it stuck in my brain a lot more than I thought it would, and the intensity with which it came on came was quite a big surprise. Somewhat ironically, it was from a picture I saw on the internet on a website I go to pretty frequently, and that has nothing whatsoever to do with sex or porn. It was bad enough that I struggled with acting out for nearly 30 minutes before I called my sponsor and got it off my chest. I haven't had to call him in months, but I had to yesterday. Some days you just have to ask for help when you need it. I came out of it OK, though, so that's good. Another victory, huh?
Anyway, that was it. Still fighting, day by day.
Still on track at 132, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment