
As I have a lot of errands to run and frankly, the most pressing issue I'm experiencing isn't anything any of you want to read about. It's kind of gross. Let's just say today I'm eating laxatives & stool softeners like candy. I even went to far as to consider an enema, but I think the problem is too far "upstream" and therefore out of effective range. I feel nauseous and sick, and last night I was running a fever of 101.5 - Tylenol seems to have knocked it out, though.
I think I may have wandered out of constipation town and into the realm of obstruction land. The former I can handle, and have done so with aplomb on a few previous occasions, always emerging triumphant. However, the uh...problem seems to have stalled out somewhere in the hallway and has not made it into the airlock, so to speak.
Toni has given me until tomorrow to get this resolved on my own; she as advised me that she will forcibly deliver me to the doc if I resist in any way. She's already made the appointment just in case.
I don't know if it's medication related or not. My initial inclination is to blame a bowl of rather dry pinto beans and two slices of dry toast I ate after I got home from work on Saturday. You Pathways folks can make your own joke there. Either way, I'm still popping antibiotics for my UTI, my regular therapeutic dosage of Anti-depressants, and now you can add Gas-X strips , stool softeners and laxatives tho the mix. I feel like some kind of horrible reverse candy machine. I haven't taken this many pills in my life, and I don't like it at all.
Good Gravy - what a crappy blog.
No pun intended.
272

No comments:
Post a Comment